This blog is initially intended to "save" all the art pieces I've made through the years. I value them as I value God's gift to me, my TALENT.
I may not be a "master" at this yet. I have no formal training on any medium. No one taught me "yet". But I don't care. What I do know is I am in LOVE with this craft and I consider all of my artworks special, because for me this gift of art is SPECIAL.
This gift needs to be SHARED.
I may not be a "master" at this yet. I have no formal training on any medium. No one taught me "yet". But I don't care. What I do know is I am in LOVE with this craft and I consider all of my artworks special, because for me this gift of art is SPECIAL.
This gift needs to be SHARED.
Comments
Post a Comment