I could still vividly remember the very first time someone recognized my talent. I was at our living room when a visitor notice me drawing something on a piece of paper. He went towards me, picked up the paper and he "wowed" at my work. It was a cartoonize image of a woman with a very strange looking hair. He told me that I was great..that I knew how to draw! Right there and then, I was inspired to do more...
I was seven at that time...
But wait, I think it really all started when I was in kindergarten. Yes, Kindergarten!!! I remember now...there was a book with some animal images and we were task to color it...plain and simple...
But my "work" is far different from others. Yes it was! Aside from the clean stroke of wonderfully combined colors put together, I layed a sharp stroke of colors on every lining of the images creating a more 3rd effect. Yes, I also put some shades on it. My classmates were all amazed!
I had so much fun every time I draw and color. Guess what's my favorite gift when I was a child? You bet, coloring books and art materials!
I was seven at that time...
But wait, I think it really all started when I was in kindergarten. Yes, Kindergarten!!! I remember now...there was a book with some animal images and we were task to color it...plain and simple...
But my "work" is far different from others. Yes it was! Aside from the clean stroke of wonderfully combined colors put together, I layed a sharp stroke of colors on every lining of the images creating a more 3rd effect. Yes, I also put some shades on it. My classmates were all amazed!
I had so much fun every time I draw and color. Guess what's my favorite gift when I was a child? You bet, coloring books and art materials!
Comments
Post a Comment