Skip to main content

Portrait: Jennifer Lopez

I have always been a huge Jennifer Lopez fan! I must admit, when I was in college, everyone knew in the class that this "geek" type of me can go crazy over Miss J! I even recommended the track "If you had my love" to be the intro dance for our College dance contest, studying every night the moves from one of her live appearances complied in her then released vcd, which I was so proud to have. "wink"
Portrait: Jennifer Lopez
But that was years ago... I am little tamed now, haha! But I still love her...which I guess will make me now glue to the latest season of American Idol. Way to go Judge J.Lo! What about you, have you drawn a portrait of your favorite artist?

Comments

  1. Wow! JLo is my favorite artist too. Your drawing is gorgeous. By the way, thanks for the lovely comment you left on my site. My daughter also extends her appreciation to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like my drawing and J.Lo as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field of Greens

This is probably the fastest painting I did. After an hour of randomly moving and spotting my paint brush on a piece of paper, this is what I got. Not so much of the details - it's more like free strokes!

Pink Mountains

Have you guys seen pink mountains? Aren't they charming? Mystical? Topsy turvy and definitely one of a kind! In the world of arts and colours, all things are possible! "Pink Mountains", Poster Paint on Paper Without much to do, I remember painting these images way back high school. My first try on creating mountainous landscapes, which from then on has been a favorite theme. It's one of my creative outputs for being a certified nature lover. And these pink mountains make me smile :)