I remember my first ever attempt to work on an abstract theme...It was in the 90s and I was still in my elementary years. This was even before "abstract art" became famous and widely used. That was during one of our Art class session and I love the idea of it - creating something, not really knowing what it is. No obvious patterns or figures, just strokes here and there...letting your hands sway and draw freely...
![]() |
| Abstract: "Color Splash", Watercolor on paper |
Comes year 2000 and many houses, buildings and establishments hang paintings with an abstract theme on them. Some are geometric and some lyrical. I created the above painting from one of the videos I saw which inspired me to create a piece of my own. I love the splash of colours and the sense of movement. One of my aunt told me she sees Jesus in it, trying to reach a hand...can you see what she was talking about? :)

Comments
Post a Comment